Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bicycle Progress

It didn't take long for Finley to follow in Joe's bicycle path and ditch the training wheels. Just two weeks after Joe ditched his training wheels and one week after I made Finley cry while trying to force her to ride without hers...(I know... I'm a horrible mother. Why couldn't I just let her take things at her own pace?) ...she did it all on her own.



What made me even more proud was the way Joe was encouraging Fin. He let Fin ride his bike so that she could practice riding without the training wheels, then when she managed to pedal across the driveway, I heard him cheering her on: "There you go, Fin!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for both of them!!

Al said...

I love when boys are kind... melts my heart.
I'm happy for Fin. Now I need to go get Isaac a bike of his own :-)