Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well, my folks are getting a good dose of dreary, Tennessee winter. Not so much sun here as Montana. It rained New Year's, so much so that we had huge puddles in the back pasture. A few spots issued a constant flow of bubbles. Other places, water flowed to create temporary creeks and little falls in the sink holes where it then pooled until it could seep into the mystery of the subterrain. Haven't done much toward building the new coop yet. I would like to use as much salvaged material from here as possible, and I haven't had much time to go out and gather material together. Aside from rainy, cold weather, I have three other reasons that seem to keep me from diving into the project full force:

So, today, with Finley back in school and the rain tapping away, I pulled out my seeds and catalogs and wrote down a list of what and when I wanted to plant. My garden plot doesn't look big enough.

No comments: