Friday, September 21, 2012

Randomness

Turns out the pullets have been laying. Finley came running into the house a little while ago, insisting I had to come immediately. As we hurried out the door, she explained she found where the chickens had been laying in the stable, and Zivah said (I swear I heard her correctly), "Oh, this is bad on so many levels!" Finley then gathered all the eggs, washed and dried them, set them in some cartons, and put them in the fridge. Guess I'll have to give her a cut of the next sale of eggs.

 Yep, Z is something else. This morning, she came into my room as I was trying to pry my eyes open, and proudly told me she had gone potty and had gotten dressed all by herself: Cars underwear, camo shorts, and Titan's t-shirt. She later asked me to put her hair in 3 ponytails, but those didn't last long as apparently they interfered with the tiger costume.
 And Joe lost his first tooth this week. Principal Delk pulled it for him. I was taken a bit by surprise, as I didn't think the tooth was that loose.

No comments: