Monday, July 22, 2013

Kinder Camp!

Today was Zivah's first day at Kinder Camp. Kinder Camp is a program the school has to help kids get ready for Kindergarten. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning thinking about all the things I needed to tell Zivah before I dropped her off, such as, "If you need to go potty, shut the door to the bathroom." (The kids aren't so concerned about privacy here at home.) I wasn't too worried about her, though, as her teacher for camp was Joe's kindergarten teacher, who was fantastic.

When we went to pick her up after the four hours at school, Finley was very excited to see Zivah walking to the door. "Here she comes! Here she comes! ... I'm so glad to see you!" she exclaimed as she hugged Z nearly to death.

When asked what she did at Kinder Camp, Z responded, "We had to draw circles and sit in a line and got to eat sumping." She said she had fun and is genuinely excited to go back tomorrow.



No comments: