Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's (Another) Busy Week

It's Homecoming week in Chapel Hill again, so things are a little busy around here. The kids have been dressing up nearly every day. The first day was Duck Dynasty day, and since we do not own and DD paraphernalia, only Finley was able to pull some camouflage accessories together to participate. Tuesday was Duct Tape day. I went overboard last year with vests and ties and shoes and hats. Knowing there was no way I could top last year's outfit for three kids, I lowered their expectations and we managed to come up with some fun duct tape things to wear to school.
 Finley hadn't slept well, and was a bit mopey in the morning, even donning her duct tape hat.
 In between school outfits, helping with the 4th grade homecoming float, and laundry, I've been working on the electrical in the house. If it weren't for these push-in wire connectors, I am sure I would be cussing and crying and beating my head against the unfinished walls.
 They make wiring up messes like this so much easier, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for whomever invented the gems.
 I also wanted to post a picture of a pumpkin that Zivah drew in school, but it refused to load correctly, and so it will have to wait. My goal, is to have everything ready for a rough-in inspection next week, and so I am going to get back to work instead of fighting with this dad-blamed computer. Until next time...

No comments: