Thursday, November 12, 2009

Paper, Crayons, Finley...

My kids have great distrust when it comes to dogs. They have also picked up on Chris's dislike of doggie poo in the yard. Finley decided to make a sign for the front door to make it clear to the neighbors that there are to be (translation) No dogs in our yard.

Fin came down with a cold this week, so we have stayed home all week. This, combined with paper and a new box of crayons made for a lot of pictures. Here are two I was especially fond of:
Jane, our rabbit
(complete with small black spots in her fur)


and a cow.
I should have taken some pictures of some of her more colorful (and typical) work. Perhaps I will post more later.

Now that she is over most of the cold and only a cough remains, I think she is hungry for the company of others. She made this sign this morning:

(translation) Come to Fin's house if you have a kid.
I love how she is trying to sound out words. I think I'll worry about spelling later.

No comments: