Sunday, August 7, 2011

Deals

Wandering around Lowe's last week, a shower unit caught our eyes. It was exactly the size we wanted and a one-piece: just what I was hoping for. We had installed a three-piece shower in Nashville, and I was forever cleaning orange slime out of its seams. And although custom tile would be neat, a one-piece will be a whole lot easier to clean. This one-piece even had a little bump out in the corner where I can sit to shave my legs. And the best part? It was a $378 shower on clearance for $150.


A few days later, Chris stopped into another Lowe's and found a tub and shower one-piece on clearance. Originally retailing for $378 as well, he got it for $104.






We found these at just the right time, too. If the windows and doors had been installed, we might not have been able to get any one-pieces into the house.


If that wasn't enough, yesterday I went to Tractor Supply to pick up some cat food. Browsing through the clothing department, I found some $40 Carhartt jeans on clearance for $15, and they actually had them... in my size!! I bought two pair.

No comments: