Monday, August 1, 2011

Z is 3!



Z turned three a few weeks back, but if you ask her, she might tell you she's four. Or twenty.


When Finley picked out her birthday dress, Z enthusiastically agreed that she wanted one, too. But do you think I could get her to wear it? No. I tried not to let on how pleased I was that she was rejecting a dress... and that she was asking for an Iron Man shirt. I now have hope that at least one of my girls might be more of a tomboy like me. We took back her dress and since Iron Man wasn't available, she opted for a red Lightning McQueen shirt and red athletic shorts. Her other favorite clothes include a Titan's jersey, a black t-shirt that says "Dad is my superhero", her Funny Farm shirt, and any sort of comfy pants or shorts.


We are actually making progress in the potty department. She can keep her pants dry if I remember to ask her fairy often, and she sometimes even lets me know when she need to go. Number two is a different story, though.


Her favorite toy is her Schleich horse (named Horse) who is usually accompanied by Cow. It's all about animals for Z.


Z loves to be silly, she loves to laugh, her smile is bright and frequent. She is aggressively affectionate. She is my ornery little light.

No comments: