Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sneak Peek, etc.

After a 9+ month hiatus from any serious artwork, this weekend I resumed work on a project long overdue. Here is a peek.I know... I don't have the eyes finished yet.

Also, this weekend, Chris and I alternately spent the entire Saturday on the phone with various customer service reps and technical supporters trying to figure out what happened to our phone and internet services. Long story shortened, come to find out, AT&T isn't necessarily AT&T, can't communicate with AT&T, and AT&T isn't compatible with AT&T even though it all looks like AT&T. Nightmarish. So we'll be changing our email addresses. The experience made me think I wouldn't miss the internet all that much... (We were without it for almost four days.) I was far more productive without it beckoning me to check email all the time.

Although my garden is on its way out, in the past few weeks, I have been harvesting seeds from various plants I hope to grow again. (Sorry Johnny's and Seed Savers... my order for next year may not be as big as I originally thought.) So far, I have tomato, cucumber, lettuce, and various flower seed. Ma, I'll be sending you a small package of the Amish Paste tomato you liked so much.

I suppose that's all for now. I have laundry to fold, and staring at the screen trying to think if there is anything else I'd like to report isn't really what I should be doing...

No comments: