Monday, December 8, 2008

Ice Cream

We have a serious ice cream habit at our house.
I think we buy about 3 cartons a week.

I used to get on Chris' case about the amount of ice cream we consume, and even suggested we cut back a bit.

Then I discovered Chocolate Almond Indulgence by Private Selections. (You can buy it at Kroger.) It contains chocolate covered almond bits in chocolate ice cream. Yum.

I haven't been suggesting the cutbacks anymore. Thankfully, we practice self-control and restrain ourselves by serving our ice cream up in small bowls, and eating it with smaller spoons, no more than once a day.

2 comments:

anissa matthews said...

you gotta come out here and try bi-rite salted caramel. this little hole-in-the-wall ice cream joint always has a line down the block. it's that good.

Anonymous said...

I miss ice cream! They only have the basic flavor in the grocery store here. What I'm really missing is Breyer's Rocky Road. Oh the almond chocolaty goodness!

In Russia I tried to make mint-chocolate chip ice cream with vanilla ice cream and york peppermint patties that an american had (anissa?). Next to the mint the vanilla tasted like banana. It was awful. I haven't tried to make my own here...I just miss it!