Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I know you all are eagerly awaiting a minute by minute narrative of the trip to Iowa. (Which you may never get.)
I'll try to at least get a general overview written within the week.

For now, you will have to satisfy yourself glancing through the photos we took. (Minus the double-headed pig in formaldehyde. Alicia wasn't so fond of that.)


Today I took Z in to get her brace. The next three months will not be so fun. Last night, she was tromping (with the aid of my fingers), in a freshly-washed, naked body, through the house, so excited and proud of herself, she was laughing (heh-heh-heh)... Today, she can't sit without falling over in a matter of seconds. I hope she has a good, long nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will she be able to move her legs together at all? Sure looks uncomforable...Hope you are taking your vitamins; you'll need an extra boost for the coming months!
Love, Ma