Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About Me #3-6.

The final installment...

3. I have a home-made tattoo on my heel. At the age of 15, using a razor blade and a bit of India ink, I carved a cross into my heel. It didn't turn out so well the first time (it looked like a 'T'), so I had to redo it a little. For future reference, I wouldn't recommend obtaining a tattoo this way.

4. I have had a fascination with cows/cattle since high school. This has gotten me into trouble. Driving in rush hour once, I saw a trailer that I thought might have cattle in it. Rubber-necking to see, I rear-ended the car in front of me.

5. Most of you know this, but I would like to consider myself an artist of sorts. However, the perfectionist side of me undermines my confidence, and the analytical side makes me overthink things, so I'm not as productive as I would like to be. I can draw a pretty good cow, though.

6. My middle name is Jo, which I thought was pretty cool until I moved to the South. I accidently had 'Wendy Jo' instead of Wendy J. printed on my checks, and every time I wrote a check, the cashier thought my first name was Wendy Jo. I was glad to run out of checks.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This has been such a fun little exercise. I've really enjoyed reading your "me" stuff. I especially enjoy your voice and your humor--and being your friend.