Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nobody's Fault But Mine


Seven months old, and she still wakes up two or three times a night. Then I end up nursing her back to sleep. Ugh. (She is a loud cryer when she wants something.) She is a hefty 17+ pounds, so there is no reason for it, other than the fact that I'm too tired (I won't admit laziness) to train her to go back to sleep on her own. A friend of mine said that with her third, she left the house and let her husband deal with it for a few nights. Sounds like a good plan to me. Now I just need to get Chris on board.


Zivah's got the sitting thing down, now. She's nowhere near crawling, yet, though, as I haven't made her spend much time on her belly. She'll probably say 'dada' before 'mama', since she likes making the 'd' sounds quite a lot. She hasn't figure out how to control her direction in the walker yet, though she moves around. Mostly pushes herself backwards.


Fed her green beans the other night. So far she has eaten squash, carrots, peas, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, and green beans.

No comments: