Friday, February 6, 2009

The Wheelbarrow

Last weekend, we had tried a bungee cord around the tire (the trick that had worked successfully on Chris's mower tires in the past). But the rubber of the wheelbarrow tire seemed too stiff, and the air kept seeping throught the cracks.

It was only after I posted our dilemna this morning that I realized we may not have had the outgoing pressure on the air compressor high enough. (It was set to a meager 75 psi.)

Fifteen minutes later, with interruptions every 30 seconds from Joe in need of a nose-wiping, the flat is fixed.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I think you are one of the coolest people I know. And if you really stop to wipe Joe's nose every 30 seconds and don't just let it run and get crusty (like someone I know, ahem...) then I am super impressed!

I will miss you on the retreat this year, I'm guessing you're not going. I'm having middle school flashbacks...who to sit with, who to eat with...

Brian is speaking, you should think about it :o)