Friday, March 23, 2007

Quote Follow Up

After posting that quote the other day, after a hectic day at the zoo, and after I have recently come out of a stretch of idealism into realism, I decided I can't handle reality. It is far too depressing.
I went to the library this morning, and got two books about Mother Teresa. I figured if there was anyone in the world recently who lived joyfully in the bald face of reality, it was her. And like a friend of mine, who just wrote in her on-line journal that she would rather focus on the positive side of things rather than the negative, I realize that is what I need to do as well.
I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! if you can get to the point of emulating Mother Teresa's joy, you'll really have it made! Or maybe you might come to the conclusion that I have recently that the reformation process is not really in my hands at all.