Monday, March 26, 2007

Too Much Excitement, Too Many Co-Pays

I have already been to the pediatrician three times this month to have him peek in little ears.
Today, Finley fell off a box while trying to reach something put up out of her reach, and hurt her wrist. I thought nothing of it until she woke up with her wrist still bothering her. And after the broken ankle incident, I decided I'd better be safe than sorry.
I asked the doc if they have a frequent customer program. He just laughed and told me this wasn't so bad, there are some families he sees on a weekly basis, and some the receptionist even knows the sound of the mother's voice. Good grief.
No x-ray this time. She is using it more than he would expect a broken wrist to be used, so we're just supposed to watch it for a day.
I know I'll be back in his office next week, though. This time (hopefully) only for Joe's 12 month check-up.

No comments: