Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Questions, Part 2

All too often, I find that when I write something, I look back at it a few hours later, find I have processed my thoughts a bit more, and wish I would have worded something differently or added something or left something out.

Looking back, I wish I had communicated more clearly in my 'Questions' post certain things. God can communicate to me through the reading of scripture if I just listen with spiritual ears rather than just trying to understand x & y with my mind. (It's the jumping to conclusions with uninformed minds that really freaks me out.) God can also communicate with things like dreams, visions, a bug crawling across the driveway, or what have you. (It is the folks that believe the Bible is the only way that God communicates that really freak me out.)

I really like when things are simple. When something is presented to me in a way that is too complicated, too wordy, too covoluted, I want to scream and run away.

Speaking of convoluted, did you watch the debate last night? I didn't hear much 'straight talk.'

No comments: