Sunday, October 19, 2008

Twinkies

Last night, Z and I took off for a girls' night out. I stopped at Mark & Molly's to drop off their camera. Molly (and, later, my friends) pointed out that we were dressed in similar outfits. I admit that this has happened to me frequently, although not purposefully. Somehow, whatever I am in the mood to wear that day ends up on one of my children as well, only for me to notice halfway through the day.

Today, since I was out rather late, Chris got up with the kids this morning and let me sleep in. When I came downstairs, I found there was another set of Twinkies in the house. Apparently, I'm not the only one that does it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i definitely do the same thing. it totally makes sense if you think about it!
actually mostly what i do is put clothes on my kids that i would wear if i had the clothing choices that they have. which is more than i have with my like 2 pairs of pants and maybe 3 shirts.

Anonymous said...

comment.

Anonymous said...

another comment.